Financing Options to Empower You to Build Your Dream Home
One of the most common questions we receive at Patrick A. Finn is if there are financing options available to help homeowners pay for their home renovations.
Our answer? Yes, there are! It’s a common misconception that you need to have 100% cash on hand to pay for a home remodel. In fact, 43% of home renovations are at least partially financed through a loan of some type. While you need to pay for home remodels responsibly, you don’t need a lump sum to design and build your dream home!
Popular options for financing home remodels and renovations include:
- Remortgaging your home
- Taking out a loan with your personal bank
- Paying off with credit card debt
Questions on how you can best finance your Chicagoland remodel? Contact us today! We can go over your options and discuss the best way to fund the home of your dreams.
“If you’re looking for a team you can trust to finish your remodeling project on time and on-budget, then Patrick A. Finn is your one stop problem solver.”
— Alan & Clare
Are You Unsure About Taking Out a Loan?
Patrick A. Finn can help you develop a master plan that works for you!
We know that not all homeowners want to take out more debt to finance their home remodels. This doesn’t mean you can’t still get on the path toward the home you and your family have always wanted.
We love helping homeowners develop a stage-by-stage master plan for their home remodel.
Here’s how it works:
- We’ll meet with you to discuss the short and long-term goals for your home and what you’re looking for out of a home renovation project. We’ll also discuss your budget and desired timelines for a project now and in the future.
- Our team will develop a master plan for designing and building your home. This will be spaced out according to what you feel comfortable with and can always be fine-tuned as the project progresses.
- Each stage of the project will be laid out from the start of the process to ensure you’re left with a cohesive design. While you can always make adjustments as we progress, this master design produces seamless results that are designed and built by the same designers, architects, and builders.
- You’ll pay for each stage of the project as you go. It’s a win-win! You’ll start with the highest priority updates before moving on to the next phases of the remodel as you’re able to afford it.
We’ve been lucky to work with so many amazing people and properties over the years in the Chicago area. We’ve received numerous Key Awards from the Home Builders Association of Greater Chicago.
Read more about the awards we’ve won.
About Patrick A. Finn
Patrick A. Finn and his team of experts have worked on hundreds of award-winning home construction, design, and remodeling projects in Chicagoland!
Raised in Ireland, Patrick A. Finn began his career as a carpenter in England, eventually emigrating to the United States and building a home and business in the north suburbs of Chicago. Thanks to a commitment to hard work (and a bit of Irish luck), Patrick is living his dream.
When you work with our team, you’ll receive our:
- Commitment to true craftsmanship, flawless design, and attention to even the smallest details.
- Focus on open communication, making sure you’ll have the information you need and answers to all of your questions.
- Dedication to a job well done. We can be counted on to complete your project on time and within your budget.
Are you thinking about remodeling or building the home you’ve always wanted and need help deciding on the best way to finance your project?
Fill out the form to schedule your free consultation call. He would be honored to help make your dreams a reality!