Expert Guides for Homeowners Written by Patrick A. Finn
Design Build isn’t just a process, it’s a philosophy and new way of thinking about home remodeling. Traditionally, homeowners would have to manage everything themselves:
- Setting and sticking to budgets and schedules
- Hiring and coordinating the work of architects and contractors
- Choosing paints, appliances, and fixtures
- Solving problems and simply hoping for a successful project
This old model just doesn’t work. With our Design Build process, our team handles everything from start to finish. Our experienced project manager leads the process from initial consultation until the project is complete. We handle everything.
Patrick A. Finn has written a guide to help you understand his proven Design Build process, a guide to understand costs for remodeling in Chicago's Northwest suburbs, a checklist you can use when evaluating Design Build contractors.
Download the PDFs using the form below or call us at (847) 358-4133 to learn more.
Understanding the Design-Build Process: A Step-by-Step Guide
In 11 easy steps, you'll learn more about:
- Craftsmanship & Design
- No-Fee Consultations
- Preliminary Designs
- Payment Schedules
- and so much more!
Hiring a Design-Build Contractor: A Checklist for Homeowners
In this convenient checklist, you'll receive:
- How to Evaluate Contractors
- Which Factors Are Most Important
- A Convenient Comparison Checklist
- And How Patrick A. Finn Measures Up Against Other Contractors
Home Remodeling Cost Guide for Chicago's Northwest Suburbs 
In this guide, you'll learn more about:
- Kitchen Remodeling Costs in Chicago's Northwest Suburbs
- Bathroom Remodeling Costs in Chicago's Northwest Suburbs
- Bedroom Remodeling Costs in Chicago's Northwest Suburbs
- Minor Remodeling Costs in Chicago's Northwest Suburbs
About The Author
Patrick A. Finn has more than 30 years experience building and remodeling homes in the North Suburbs of Chicago. He’s worked with thousands of homeowners on everything from custom ground-up construction projects to aging-in-place remodels.
Over the years, he’s learned that for most homeowners, the hardest part of any remodeling project is figuring out how to get started. It’s easy to feel overwhelmed by all the details. It’s normal to feel nervous about the end result not matching up with your expectations.
But home remodeling doesn’t have to be daunting, stressful, overwhelming, or scary. At Patrick A. Finn, Ltd., we’ve perfected a Design Build remodeling process to make home remodeling and construction projects a stress-free experience with results you love!