Expand the livable space in your home with a basement remodel.
Basement Remodeling Design-Build
If you’re looking to add a new family room, bedroom, or exercise room to your home, your unfinished or lightly-finished basement might present you with a perfect opportunity. Basement remodels not only increase the livable square footage in your home but add value and utility. A basement can easily be transformed from storage space to somewhere you are proud to show to friends and family.
Some remodels we’ve helped Chicagoland homeowners complete with our signature old-world craftsmanship include…
- Family rooms
- Extra bedrooms
- Exercise rooms
- Kids’ playrooms
- Wine cellars
- Home theaters
- Home bars
Whatever your hopes are for your basement, we can help transform it into an entirely new space that’s perfectly tailored to your home and family.
Our Basement Design-Build Process
When you work with Patrick A. Finn to complete your basement remodel, the heavy lifting will fall on us. Our skilled artisans will be here from beginning to end to help you with all aspects of your basement remodel. From selecting appliances, features, and materials to designing a layout that will work for your unique situation, we’ll be here for you every step of the way.
We’ve designed our process this way so you can actually enjoy it. We’ll coordinate a team of our designers, architect partners, engineers, and in-house carpenters so you can live your life while getting the most out of your basement remodel. This process results not only in less stress for you but a more beautiful, functional basement remodel.
Just how does our process work?
- During your initial consultation, our designers will get to know you and learn about your needs, vision, timeline, and budget. They’ll work with you to create a flawless basement design tailored to you and a detailed plan for bringing it to life.
- Next, we’ll help you gather all the materials needed for your basement remodel, including appliances, bathroom features, and more, from our long-time preferred vendors. Our team of in-house basement remodeling contractors and carpenters will also handle necessary building permits.
- Finally, we’ll complete your basement remodel on time and on budget. Our job isn’t done until you’re completely happy and settled with your new space!
Download Our Design-Build Home Remodeling Resources
Design-build is the new way to approach home remodeling. We’ve centered our philosophy on quality and efficiency from design through construction.
Let us help guide you through our proven design-build process. We’ve compiled a checklist to help you evaluate design-build contractors.
Or give us a call at (847) 358-4133 to learn more.
See the Patrick A. Finn Basement Remodeling Process in Action
“Patrick Finn is a premier builder in our area, and is known for excellent work, professionalism, and integrity. I have referred him to many people knowing that he’ll do the job on time and with the highest standards. Anyone who is contemplating a remodel, an addition, or a brand new home will get the best service from Patrick A. Finn.” — Kathy B.
We’ve been lucky to work with so many amazing people and properties over the years. We’ve received numerous Key Awards from the Home Builders Association of Greater Chicago.
Read more about the awards we’ve won.
About Patrick A. Finn
Patrick A. Finn and his team of experts have worked on hundreds of award-winning home construction, design, and remodeling projects in the Chicago area.
Raised in Ireland, Patrick A. Finn began his career as a carpenter in the United Kingdom. Patrick learned the tools of the trade from a carpenter who built bars in the shipyards of Glasgow. Patrick now passes this old-world craftsmanship training down to the entire Patrick A. Finn team.
When our skilled artisans join our team, they’re trained from the bottom up to ensure they learn the Patrick A. Finn standard. Our entire team is dedicated to quality workmanship, the ability to complete complex jobs, and a sterling reputation in the Chicagoland area.
When you work with our team, you’ll receive our:
- Commitment to true craftsmanship, flawless design, and attention to even the smallest details.
- Focus on open communication, making sure you’ll have the information you need and answers to all of your questions.
- Dedication to a job well done. We can be counted on to complete your project on time and within your budget.
Are you ready to discover the home of your dreams?